Apple just release their new product, its ipod family, there are 3 new product, ipod shuffle, ipod nano and ipod touch.
The new ipod touch is very interesting for me, its powered by A4 proccesor, same proc with ipad and iphone 4G. Ipod touch 4th Generation also have 2 camera, and support face me, just like iphone 4G.
The OS for this new ipod is IOS 4.1 which gonna be release next week and need itunes 10 or later. Support multitasking and new feature like game center.
Its will be available around 1 week in usa and some country but in some other country like indonesia its will be available in 3-4 month (wtf).
I am expecting to have this device soon, wanna try IOS 4.1 and hope dev-team release the jailbreak for this IOS. Dev-team has said that itunes 10 is safe for jailbreak but aware user not to upgrade to IOS 4.1 next week until the jailbreak is release.
Hope they doing their homework..
I will try update this article as soon as I got enough information about this device and the IOS.
Hope I can have this device soon..
Sorry to all reader, I can’t update this blog for this few month, but I will be back, I will start write some article again soon..
I hope you like it, I will try to redesign this blog and start writting soon. Its still about osx86 and iphone.
Just stay tunes ….
Finally comex release a userland jailbreak called spirit. its a great working untethered Jailbreak for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Untethered mean you dont loose your jailbreak on restart/turn off your device. Please note that Jailbreak doesn’t mean unlock, its a different things, unlock need jailbreak, but jailbreak doesn’t doesn’t mean unlock. Unlock means try to hack the BaseBoard, which is focus on wireless connection with your AT&T SIM card, to work for other SIM card. So, if your BB version is still under 5.11.07, you may use BlackSn0w to unlock your iPhone, but first, you need to jailbreak your phone to install BlackSn0w.
- Spirit is an untethered jailbreak for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch on the latest firmwares.
- Spirit is not a carrier unlock.
- If you currently are using a tethered jailbreak, you have to restore to use Spirit. Do not upgrade if you use an unlock on an iPhone 3G or 3GS. (You can, however, restore to 3.1.2 if you have SHSH blobs for that version.)
- Any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3, or 3.2.
- An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen.
- Any version of iTunes 9 (including 9.1.1).
- Syncing with iTunes before trying this highly recommended.
Note: On iPad, all this is still sort of beta. Some packages in Cydia, not designed for iPad, might screw up your system and require you to restore. Be careful. (And no, Cydia’s appearance is not final.)
Download and more info : http://spiritjb.com/
Thunderst0rm team from swiss who claimed can unlock iphone Firmware 3.1.3 baseband 05.12.01 just release their final application. its hosted on rapidshare.com. Please do not download it.. it just a BIG FAKE from another FAKE team.
The file it only display some msg box without any real action. please stop downloading it or you just help them get some RS point
Hey guys, just get back from my busy weekend, its more than 1 month i m nor update my blog, so i guess i will start to writting again, have some news about hackintosh to talk about.
so i will keep my blog updated and fix some tutorial here.. hope you like it..
Netkas on his blog just release new version of PC EFI (EFI Emulator by Netkas)
PC EFI 10.6
New in this release:
- Support for desktop Radeons 4300/4500/4600 in GraphicsEnabler
- Added system-id fix, system doesn’t forget your keyboard settings anymore
- Added fix for lynnfield cpus
2nd and 3rd are 3rd party fixes.
So it’s ready for snow leopard finaly
After Chameleon team release their new boot loader called Chameleon 2.0 RC4, some people made a modification based on Chameleon 2.0 RC4 and PC EFI 10.5. Here is some of them :
Rekusor Modification :
OK, I modified the bootfile so that we can change the system-id (and not the old IOPlatformUUID).
This is because, though I tried to restore this feature: it has absolutely no effect anymore (at least) on a 10.6.2 system,
so I guess this is why it has been disabled in recent chameleon releases …
Since the IntVar fix, it works like this : the system-id is autogenerated (by uuidgen) then the system generates an IOPlatformUUID from this system ID.
So in few words, we can only change the system id.
This is tricky because you will only be able to check that the resulting IOPlatformUUID is changed if you change the system-id by putting your own UUID, but you won’t be able to read this system ID in the profile info.
Still, it should work and give you a way to avoid to generate a random system-id.
you can get it here
AsereBLN modification: Main thread
- First of all I fixed the stupid bug with the fixed Platform UUID.
- Fixed a bug regarding PCI-Root-UID different than 0
- Fixed a bug regarding the detection of the CPU
- Fixed dozens of possible buffer overflows
- and all the bugs I forgot to mention
- You can build Chameleon with GUI-support without the need of an embedded theme (Never understood why this should be necessary). The Booter is a lot smaller now. Only 160 kBytes.
- Platform UUID is taken from the BIOS (UUID from SMBIOS Table 1). You can remove PlatformUUID.kext, SMUUID from smbios.plist and also System-ID from com.apple.Boot.plist.
- Dynamic memory parameter detecting and injecting like Frequency, Type (DDR2, DDR3), Manufactor, Partnumber, Serialnumber. You can remove all memory related stuff from smbios.plist.
- Dynamic PCI-Root-UID detection from PCEFI 10.5
- Duvell300′s FACP Restart Fix added (from here)
- Filenames configured in com.apple.Boot.plist (DSDT=…, SMBIOS=…) must be given with the full path. The Booter does not check automatically the Extra Folder. So if you used DSDT=mydsdt.aml and the mydsdt.aml file is in the Extra folder, then you must use now DSDT=/Extra/mydsdt.aml.
- ATI and nVidia Video-ROM-Files must be renamed to <vendorid>_<deviceid>.rom and must be put into the Extra folder. vendorid and deviceid as 4-digit hex values without a leading 0x. For instance, a nVidia 9400 GT (55nm) has the vendorid “0x10DE” and the deviceid “0×0641″, so the filename must be “10de_0641.rom”. To enable nVidia VGA BIOS File Loading use: UseNvidiaROM=Yes in com.apple.Boot.plist. To enable ATI VGA BIOS File Loading use: UseAtiROM=Yes in com.apple.Boot.plist.
If you use the Booter without the embedded theme, then you must supply a Theme in Extra/Themes/ to have GUI support. The default theme name is “Default”. You can configure the theme to be used with Theme=”Name” in com.apple.Boot.plist.
Platform UUID is setup by injecting /efi/platform/system-id property. The UUID value from SMBIOS table 1 is used as system-id. If your BIOS does not provide an UUID, then you can configure the UUID with SMUUID in smbios.plist. If you set system-id=No in com.apple.Boot.plist, then the system-id is not injected into the IORegistry. Use this if you want/need to use PlatformUUID.kext or something similar.
The memory parameter detecting should work with P35/X38/X48/P45 memory controllers and the builtin memory controllers of the Core i5/i7 CPU’s. Reading of memory SPD (Serial Presence Detect EEPROM) data should work on P55, ICH10(R) and ICH9. You must remove all memory related keys from smbios.plist (SMmemmanufacter_X, SMmempart_X, SMmemserial_X, SMmemspeed & SMmemtype).
Dynamic PCI-Root-UID should work if your DSDT defines the UID like this: Name (UID, <value>). Default PCI-Root-UID is 0. You can configure the PCI-Root-UID to be used with PCIRootUID=<value> in com.apple.Boot.plist (-pci0, -pci1, PciRoot… does not work anymore).
You should also update boot0 (with fdisk) and boot1h with (dd), because the Chameleon team fixed some bugs there.
The archive contains:
- boot – the Booter without debugs, without an embedded theme
- boot_with_embedded_theme – the Booter without debugs and with an embedded theme
- boot_with_debugs – the Booter with some debug messages
- boot0 – the fist stage bootloader (goes into the MBR)
- boot1h – the second stage bootloader (goes to the beginning of the Chameleon Booter partition)
I ask everyone to use at least one time the Booter with Debugs and to take photos at every “(Press a key to continue…)” stop (PCI-Bus, CPU, Memory-Controller, SPD) to help me to improve Chameleon further. If you have a running Windows on your Hackintosh, then a TXT-Report made with the CPU-Z programm would be very helpful too. If you encounter problems, then use the Booter with debugs. Do not forget to rename it to boot.
Patch against Chameleon-RC4 is included, but without the memory detection stuff. I’ll release it after a grace period. You know… ASEM is also reading here
Any feedback is welcome!
Update Version 1.1.1:
- FACP RestartFix is enabled by default if you have an Intel CPU
- Memory Manufactor Code Lookup for some common Vendors (OCZ, G.Skill, GeIL, Crossair, Kingston)
Update Version 1.1.2:
- Fixed a bug with Memory Manufactor Code Lookup (DDR3: ManufactorID, Parity-Bit)
Update Version 1.1.3:
- Added Patriot, Crucial, A-DATA Memory Manufactor
- Support for 945 northbridge and ICH8, ICH7 southbridges
- SMBus Device Enable for systems there the controller is disabled (Tip from iNDi)
- printout a message if theme fails to load due to a missing file
- removed a print in non verbose mode to keep the Booter quiet
Update Version 1.1.4:
- You can supply a system-id with system-id=<value> in com.apple.Boot.plist
- You can prevent the system-id injection with system-id=No in com.apple.Boot.plist
- system-type is now supported. Default is 1 (Desktop). Use system-type=2 in com.apple.Boot.plist if you have laptop. (Link)
- Removed the setVideoMode(TEXT) in resume.c to make Hibernation work.
- Support for 946GZ/PZ, Q963/Q965a and P965 northbridge memory controllers.
Update Version 1.1.6:
- Improved system-type injection. ACPI V2 FACP PM_Profile is patched to match system-type.
- Fixed a bug with system-id injection (com.apple.Boot.plist).
- Supported memory manufactors: Micron, Samsung, Transcend, Apacer, Kingston, PNY, MDT, Corsair, GeIL, takeMS, Buffalo, Mushkin, OCZ, A-DATA, G.SKILL, TeamElite, Patriot and Crucial.
- Supported memory controllers: Core i5/i7 IMC, 945G/P, 955X, 945GM/PM, 945GME, 946GZ/PZ, Q963/Q965, P965, P35, X38/X48, 965GM, 965GME and P45.
- Supported SMBus controllers: P55, ICH10, ICH9, ICH8 and ICH7.
To set system-type put a system-type= into com.apple.Boot.plist (1=Desktop, 2=Laptop enables Battery, 3=Workstation). Default system-type is 1 (Desktop).
Update Version 1.1.7:
- Fixed the font swapping bug (small & console font).
- Fixed a problem with disabled MCH MMIO on some mainboards (needed to detect dram frequency).
Source n download : here
PS : i use AsereBLN mod boot loader and it work great so far
Apple will be announce their new creation on 27 January 2010 at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco, and will get underway at 10AM Pacific. What is the new apple “creation” ???
we will be find out soon
iPad…. its official..
you can look at apple website for more information.